The best (and easiest!) Char Siu recipe ever. Thanks @cookingwithnorm!
WHAT YOU NEED
3lbs boneless Pork Shoulder or skinless Pork Belly
1 jar of Lee Kum Kee Char Siu Sauce
1. Cut Pork into 2″ x 1″ x 6″ chunks (no need to be precise!)
2. Place meat in ziploc bag and pour sauce and shake to mix thoroughly
3. Marinade at least 4 hours (or overnight if possible) in fridge
4. Remove from fridge at least 45 minutes before cooking and return meat to room temperature
5. Heat BBQ to hight (400-500°F)
6. Grill 10 minutes per side
7. Glaze one side with honey and grill for an additional 2-3 minutes with glazed side down. Repeat for the other side.
Note: The meat will get quite charred — don’t worry, those are the best parts!